The Legatum Institute is funded through the generosity and support of individuals, trusts and corporates. Our building is provided and our core costs are covered by the generosity of our founders, through the Legatum Foundation.
The Legatum Institute is a London-based think-tank with a global vision: to see all people lifted out of poverty. Our mission is to create the pathways from poverty to prosperity, by fostering Open Economies, Inclusive Societies and Empowered People.
We do this in three ways:
Our Centre for Metrics which create indexes and datasets to measure and explain how poverty and prosperity are changing.
Our Research Programmes which analyse the many complex drivers of poverty and prosperity at the local, national and global level.
Our Practical Programmes which identify the actions required to enable transformational change.
By joining our community of like-minded supporters, you will be partnering with those seeking a long-term vision for positive change and contributing to the creation of transformational ideas and research. You will have the opportunity to meet fellow leaders, learn first-hand about our research and see real impact on policy development.
Thanks to the operational support we receive from the Legatum Foundation, 100% of your donation goes directly to funding our research programmes. You can find out more about how we are funded here.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- General support for our core work
- Programme Support for specific research priorities
- Join an annual membership scheme
Trusts and Foundations
- Research grants and partnerships
HOW CAN YOU DONATE?
- Donate online now using Paypal below
- Make a BACS Transfer - click here for a donation form with our bank details
- Write a cheque to ‘The Legatum Institute Foundation’ and send it to at 11 Charles Street, London, W1J 5DW
- Book a meeting to speak about how you can be more involved.
- For all fundraising queries, please contact Terrie McCann by email or on +44 (0) 207 148 5414
The Legatum Institute would like to thank its sponsors, including the Legatum Foundation.