SUPPORT THE LEGATUM INSTITUTE
The Legatum Institute is an international think tank and registered charity funded through the generosity and support of individuals, trusts and corporates. We use this support to carry out a series of research programmes to understand, define and measure the journey from poverty to prosperity.
The word 'legatum' means 'legacy'. At the Legatum Institute, we look at specific areas of research to help us focus on tackling the major challenges of our generation, as well as seizing major opportunities. These areas of research range from our Economics of Prosperity programme, which focuses on policies that can create global prosperity at an economic level to our Cultural Transformation programme, which considers national institutions and strengthening their role in public discourse and action. Our research work is underpinned by the data gathered by our Centre for Metrics, including our global Prosperity Index. The Index measures wealth and well being across 149 countries, using a robust methodology and nine specific categories, including business environment, education, governance and social capital and feeds into our other areas of work.
Within these research programmes, our pursuit of prosperity goes beyond the material. We believe that true prosperity is a combination of economic and social well being. By joining our community of supporters, you can become part of a long-term vision for systemic change, partnering with those seeking to provide transformational ideas and research. You will have the opportunity to network with fellow leaders, learn first-hand about our research and see real impact on public policy.
Thanks to the operational support we receive from the Legatum Foundation, 100% of your donation goes directly to funding our research programmes. You can find out more about how we are funded here.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- General support for our core work
- Programme Support for specific research priorities
- Join an annual membership scheme
Trusts and Foundations
- Research grants and partnerships
HOW CAN YOU DONATE?
- Donate online now using Paypal below
- Make a BACS Transfer - click here for a donation form with our bank details
- Write a cheque to ‘The Legatum Institute Foundation’ and send it to at 11 Charles Street, London, W1J 5DW
- Book a meeting to speak about how you can be more involved.
- For Corporate enquiries, please contact Izabela Joshi, by email or on +44 (0) 207 148 5412
- For all other fundraising queries, please contact Terrie McCann on +44 (0) 207 148 5414
The Legatum Institute would like to thank its sponsors, including the Legatum Foundation.