The Legatum Institute Special Trade Commission (STC) and leading law firm CMS have produced a detailed study of how governments and regulators can work together to maintain efficient, closely integrated financial services markets across national borders.
Post-election, with renewed uncertainty as to the Government's strategy for reaching a deal with the EU, we examine the options available for maintaining a close relationship and minimising disruption in the financial sector.
A panel moderated by
- Shanker Singham, Director of Economic Policy, Legatum Institute
- Paul Edmondson, Head of Financial Services & Products, CMS
- Baroness Bowles of Berkhamsted
- Thursday, 29 June 2017; 17:45 for a 18:00 start, followed by a reception
- Legatum Institute, 11 Charles Street, London, W1J 5DW
This event is open to all, to register please email Lois Ranft